Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day at the Lake

After a long week of school, I headed up to my favorite place- Lake Okoboji to spend the long labor day weekend with my family. As I write this, I'm looking out the porch as the rain pours down on the lake....relaxed is an understatement.

My niece Lola driving the boat with her 'pa Dude

We got lots of boating, swimming, and play in on Saturday with the nice weather, but our luck soon changed come Sunday. So we spent Sunday shopping and I got some awesome steals from garage sales and thrift shops.

7-never been used shot glasses for $2!
Love this tri-lantern stand- I plan to paint and put outside.. Only $7






Arlo got plenty of runs in over the weekend


I also got a little school work done both for my classroom and my master's class. I feel ready for another week with the kiddos! Coming up in word work we will be working on contractions and compound words. I created a contraction task card set and a few pages of compound words for an interactive notebook.  



You can check out more on these and snag them at my TPT store!
I'm going to test out the compound word interactive sheets in class this week and then post those on the store as well!
Here's to another work week :) 

 
 A perfect 'boji sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment