Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Highs and Sunday Blues

Whew! What a weekend, so happy to be writing this in the comfort of my own home (and couch).

On Friday we made the quick decision to take a trip to Slater, Iowa. We were finally going to see my sister, brother-in-law, and of course, my niece Jordyn, After a wild week with my kiddos, it was sooo nice to see my family I don't see nearly enough.
                            She is getting soo big!





She had to try on all of her shoes for me.

I am working very hard on making this blog more me! I am doing some research and messing around so hopefully it will be cute soon. Then I can focus on adding some things from my classroom.

Currently- Sitting on the couch watching the 49ers and Seahawks football game on one tv and the Denver Nuggets basketball game on the other.  I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow, although I have missed my kiddos a little. 

Until next time- Let's go San Fran!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment